Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Marathon Wrapping Session - Customer Service with a Smile


I'm smiling but I'd really rather be sitting down with my cat on my lap, a cup of tea, and a book! You see, I just finished wrapping four packages and printing four priority labels and one UPS label.
The wrapping wasn't so bad except one box had 8 pieces of china, including dinner plates, the gravy boat shown here, and other serving pieces. Luckily we had a big box right there that was the perfect size. In fact it was a case of getting two wins at a time since this box was right in the middle of the floor and there wasn't any place to put it!
I read a motivational email today that said you should look at a busy evening like tonight's with this frame of mind: "I will have gotten so much done tonight!" instead of "I've got so much to do". Yes, that does help! What helps even more is thinking of my customers' smiling faces when they open their packages in a few days!

No comments: