Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Customer Service


This has not been a good week for our customer service and that is a problem since we try to differentiate ourselves by accurate descriptions, clear photos, careful wrapping and fast shipping. We (I actually) made several listing mistakes.


Somehow I had 8 plates, sold 4 and figured we had 6 left. The buyer who wanted 6 is not happy to only get 4. Sure we can make it right on the financial end, but it's still disappointing. These are the plates in question, Wayside by Syracuse.
Another lady bought a cup and saucer. When I listed the cup I took pains to describe a flaw and totally missed the chip in the rim. This happened the same day I found the plate mistake. Not a good day.
To top it off, someone has an offer for stems that I am just not seeing in my inventory boxes. These stems have not sold (we just got them so I definitely know that!) but where are they?? OK, that's it. Tomorrow better go better than this!

No comments: